Programs Sub-Committee (PSC) ensures compliance with the relevant University rules and policies for the following: nomenclature amendments; changes to programs requiring amendment to program rules; and proposed program rules for new programs approved for introduction.
PSC reports to Committee for Academic Programs Policy (CAPP).
|PSC 2017/1 meeting||Friday, 10 February 2017, 10:00|
|PSC 2017/2 meeting||Friday, 7 April 2017, 10:00|
|PSC 2017/3 meeting||Friday, 19 May 2017, 10:00|
|PSC 2017/4 meeting||Friday, 16 June 2017, 10:00|
|PSC 2017/5 meeting||Friday, 28 July 2017, 10:00|
|PSC 2017/6 meeting||Friday, 8 September 2017, 10:00|
|PSC 2017/7 meeting||Friday, 27 October 2017, 10:00|
- Committee Name: Programs Sub-Committee
- Reporting to: Committee for Academic Programs Policy
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version (Effective Date): 21 October 2016
- Sub-Committees: nil
- Quorum: 4 members, including at least one from each of the following groups:
- Deputy President and President, Academic Board
- Associate Deans (Academic)
- Members of Senior Administration Staff and Director, Academic Administration.
- Notes: abbreviated as PSC; the Academic Programs Review Committee was disbanded and reformed as the Programs Sub-Committee in 2007.
Terms of Reference
The Programs Sub-Committee will ensure compliance with the relevant University rules and policies of the following—
- nomenclature amendments
- changes to programs requiring amendment to program rules
- program rules for proposed new programs
Programs Sub-Committee will ensure program rules are well drafted and clearly express their intent.
- Deputy President of the Academic Board (Chair)
- President of the Academic Board
- Director, Academic Administration
- two members of senior administrative staff appointed by the Academic Registrar
- three Associate Deans (Academic) nominated by the President of the Academic Board
The Academic Services Division provides secretarial services.
|Ex officio||Deputy President of the Board (Chairperson)||Professor Peter Adams|
|Ex officio||President of the Board||Professor Fred D'Agostino|
|Ex officio||Director, Academic Administration||Ms Glenda Jacobs||Academic Services Division|
|Appointed||Associate Dean (Academic) nominated by the President of the Board||Associate Professor Philip Bodman||Associate Dean (Academic)—Faculty of Business, Economics and Law|
|Appointed||Associate Dean (Academic) nominated by the President of the Board||Professor Julie Duck||Associate Dean (Academic)—Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Appointed||Associate Dean (Academic) nominated by the President of the Board||Associate Professor Geoff Marks||Associate Dean (Academic)—Faculty of Medicine|
|Appointed||Member of senior administrative staff appointed by the Academic Registrar||Mr Stephen Gillard||Manager, Academic and Student Administration—Faculty of Science|
|Appointed||Member of senior administrative staff appointed by the Academic Registrar||Mr Anthony Zgrajewski||Right to Information and Privacy Coordinator|
|Secretariat||Secretary||Mrs Carole Tate||Manager, Academic Policy and Programs — Academic Services Division|
|Secretariat||Assistant Secretary||Mr Mark Fisher||Programs & QILT Team Leader, Academic Policy and Programs — Academic Services Division|
* As on 4 January 2017